Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 to everyone!
DelphiFlash announces a special 25% discount for Christmas 2011 - from November 28th till December 31th 2011 you can purchase our Software Development Kits for best prices.
Find coupon code and order links at Purchase page
This tutorial will show you how to create SWF Flash animation in VBScript (Visual Basic script) using SWF Scout SDK on ASP.NET web-server.
The sample shows how to add PNG image to the generated SWF Flash animation using SWF Scout SDK in Visual C++.
The sample below shows replacing
movieclips in the existing flash movie to movieclips loaded from external SWF file using SWF Scout SDK.
Input SWF template (MyTemplate.swf):
Convert Windows metafile to SWF
- AllowFullScreen property added for all components to enable or disable ability to toggle FullScreen mode;
- AutodetectVideo and IsVideo properties are added to enable playing video even if its URL doesn't contain FLV extension;
- EmulateCrossdomainXML proprerty in TFlashStorage added. It emulates crossdomain.xml with all access rights. This allows faster loading and solves the problem of remote using and testing flash-movie without uploading it to the server;
- improved algorythm of asynchronous data loading;
- bug with opening external links from flash is fixed.
Main demo of SlideShow Engine