Flash Viewer Engine about
FlashViewer Engine is a set of components for Delphi and C++ Builder which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player such as loading from any source, grabbing real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing, etc.
This great solution for playing Flash movies is an alternative of TShockwaveFlash (Flash ActiveX).
- Real streaming, load flash and video files from any sources without temporary files
- Provides own data needed for playing SWF in real time
- Stores any data (flash, images, video, sound, xml and other files) in DFM-file without external files
- FLV video playback player with skinnable GUI, which allows to play video from external files, URL, exe-source or directly from a TStream
- Enables/disables flash sounds, adjusts volume
- Fully supports asynchronous streaming mode
- Invisible, Windowed, Windowless Flash control and layered window support
- Real player transparency, with anti-aliasing
- Grabs flash frame to 32-bit buffer with alpha channel
- Full support of Flash External API