About Delphi SWF SDK
Delphi SWF SDK contains pure Object Pascal library for creating SWF files without using any external dynamic library.
Delphi SWF SDK is compatible with Delphi 5*, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011(XE).
Main Delphi SWF SDK features:
- reads and recreates an existing SWF;
- creates visual objects (shape, button, text);
- creates advanced objects (morphing shape, sprite);
- inserts various image formats (jpg, bmp, png, gif);
- inserts wave and MP3 sound as event or streaming;
- inserts FLV video;
- native Delphi Canvas with HDC handle for WinAPI GDI functions;
- imports Windows Metafile graphics;
- all types of filling (solid, gradient, image);
- Flash 8 effects (shadow, glow, edge, etc.);
- supports device and embedded fonts;
- supports Unicode fonts and text;
- any transition and transformation (motion tween);
- NEW! Components for showing Flash (Flash Viewer engine) included. Play Flash from any file or stream in your application.
In Flash Actions (ASC and Expert editions):
- embedded ActionScript Compiler with the full source code;
- all modifications of the script version: ActionScript 1, object oriented ActionScript 2/3, FlashLite 1.1;
- a log file of error compiles writing;
- a low-level action instruction (like p-code) and bytecode coding.
XML technology support (Expert edition):
- make SWF from XML file using swf-level and flash-level of the SDK;
- save an existing SWF to XML file for recreating;
- save all resources as internal XML or external files;
- support a custom interpretation of standard and custom nodes.