Looking for an efficient solution to
create and show Flash movies (SWF) using Delphi?
With Delphi SWF SDK you will be able to develop applications for eLearning business or any presentations, make your own Flash movies, banners or demo without additional diving into Flash pearls.
Delphi SWF SDK contains pure Object Pascal library for creating SWF files, without any external dynamic libraries.
Main Delphi SWF SDK features:
- existing SWF reading and recreating;
- visual objects creating (shape, button, text);
- advanced objects creating (morphing shape, sprite);
- various image formats inserting (jpg, bmp, png, gif);
- wave and MP3 sound inserting as event or streaming;
- FLV video inserting;
- native Delphi Canvas with HDC handle for WinAPI GDI functions;
- Windows Metafile graphics importing;
- all types of filling (solid, gradient, image);
- Flash 8 effects (shadow, glow, edge, etc.);
- device and embedded fonts supporting;
- Unicode font and text supporting;
- any transition and transformation; etc.
New! Dephi SWF SDK includes FlashViewers - tools for displaying flash objects which extend features of Adobe Flash Player. Supports both Flash ActiveX and Flash Netscape Plugin.
Flash Viewer Engine - a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX or Netscape plugin) such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing.
Flash SlideShow Engine (ActiveX Edition and Delphi Edition) - powerful component to create Flash animation like slideshow with different transition and transformation effects.